Duration: 9 Days.
Destination: Kathmandu - Nepalgunj - Simikot - Hilsa - Lake Manasarovar - Asthapath - Sher - Hilsa - Nepalgunj - Kathmandu.
Day 01: Fly to Kathmandu.
Group shall be met and transfer arranged to Hotel Yak & Yeti. O/nt. at Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu
AM: Visit Pashupatinath & Boudhnath Temple.
PM: Fly to Nepalgunj. O/nt. at Hotel Batika. (Breakfast, Dinner)
Day 03: Nepalgunj
Early morning flight to Simikot (2921m) Excursion in the village and o/nt. for acclimatization. O/nt. at lodge in Simikot. (Full Board).
Day 04: Simikot
AM- Fly to Hilsa by Helicopter. A 45 minutes trek to the boarder town of Sher the first Tibetan Town. Drive to Manasarovar (4560m) /6 Hrs approx. Camp. (Full Board).
Day 05: Manasarovar
Full day Excursion of Lake Manasarovar. Take holy dip in the lake Manasarovar and perform Puja. Camp. (Full Board).
Day 06: Asthapath
Drive to Asthapath for a clear view of Holy Mount Kailash. Camp. (Full Board).
Day 07: Hilsa
Drive to Sher and hike to Hilsa. Camp. (Full Board).
Day 08: Kathmandu
Fly Hilsa / Nepalgunj / Kathmandu. O/nt. at Hotel Yak & Yeti. (Breakfast, Lunch).
Day 09: To Airport
The day is free until your transfer to the airport for your flight. (Breakfast).
Fixed Departure Dates 2013 for Mount Kailash Helicopter Yatra
Tour Departures Date from Kathmandu Remarks 01 06 May 2013 02 23 May 2013 Full Moon at Mansarovar 03 14 June 2013 04 21 June 2013 Full Moon at Mansarovar
July and August are not recommended due to weather conditions
05 09 September 2013 06 17 September 2013 Full Moon at Mansarovar
● 2 Nts accommodation in Kathmandu at Yak & Yeti or similiar on twin sharing & BB basis.
● 1 Half day Pashupatinath Darshan & Boudhnath Temple.
● Arrival / Departure transfers.
● Kathmandu / Nepalgunj /Simikot /Nepalgunj / Kathmandu by schedule flight & Helicopter shuttle between Simikot / Hilsa / Simikot.
● 1 Night at Hotel Batika in Nepalgunj & 1 night at lodge in Simikot on full board basis.
● Sherpa staff comprising of Guide, Cook & Helpers.
● Camping equipment (two-men tent, mattress, sleeping bags, Dining / Toilet Tents & Table Chairs).
● Freshly cooked full board vegetarian meals during trek.
● 4 WD Japanese Landcruizers + Support truck.
● English speaking Tibetan Guide, Kailash Permit.
● Yak & Yakmen during Parikarma.
● Tibet / China Visa Fee.
● Oxygen & Gamow Bag.
● Airport Taxes.
● Travel Insurance.
● Emergency evacuation by air.
● Rescue cost and expenses of personal nature.
● Foreign Passport Holders: INRS. 10,500 Additional for foreign passport holders to cover kathmandu / Nepalgunj / Simikot & W In $ Fare $30 Additional on Nepal Re-Entry Visa Fee.
● For any information on Kailash Mansarover travel package, please feel free to contact Mr. Gurdeep Gupta at +919811466596.
● Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Land Cruiser.
Profile -|- Contact -|- E-mail
Hotel Reservation -|- Colourful Rajasthan -|- Adventure Safari -|- South India Tours -|- Pilgrimage Packages
Yoga Tour -|- Pushkar Festival -|- Car/Coach Rental -|- Airline Booking -|- Golden Triangle Tour -|- Wildlife Tours -|- Palace On Wheels -l- Motorcycle Tours -l- Cycle Tours